- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): treatment for opioid use disorder through individual and group counseling sessions; contingency management, connection to family support systems, and mutual help programs such as Narcotics Anonymous.
- Adult Short-Term Residential Treatment: non-emergency care and treatment (includes like skills training, gender-specific education, and multi-family education groups)
- Inpatient Detox: Services for adults experiencing active withdrawal symptoms (includes medication to minimize withdrawal symptoms, care supervised by licensed medical director, and counseling by licensed therapist)
- Outpatient Detox: Services for adults experiencing minimal withdrawal symptoms (include medication to assist with withdrawal symptoms, counseling with a licensed substance abuse therapist, and individualized treatment)
- Phone: (Waco Location) 254-224-8881 (Cenikor Agency) 1-888-236-4567
- Address: 3015 Herring Ave. Waco, TX 76708
- Website: https://www.cenikor.org/
- Christ-centered 12 step program that assists individuals in recovering from addiction
- New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Group: Tuesday 6:00pm
- Renovation Church Group: Thursday 6:00pm
- (New Beginnings Christian Fellowship) 101 W. Mesquite, Elm Mott, TX, 76640
- (Renovation Church) 4809 W. Waco Drive, Waco, Texas 76710
- (New Beginnings Christian Fellowship) 254-315-1987
- (Renovation Church) 254-732-3344
- Website: https://www.celebraterecovery.com/
Antioch Community Church
- Biblically based mentorship to women experiencing addiction (Thursday evenings 6:00-7:00pm)
- Biblically based mentorship to men experiencing addiction (Wednesday evenings 6:30-7:30pm)
- No available Spanish interpreters in the addiction recovery program, however, Antioch has bilingual employees willing to help clients.
- Phone: (Women’s Group) 254-633-8285 (Men’s Group) 254-754-0386
- Address: 510 N. 20th Waco, TX 76707
- Mission Waco’s Manna House is a healthy and unashamedly Christian home setting with a treatment component for adult males who experience substance-dependency, providing holistic model of substance treatment with individualized and group meetings (treatment occurs over 4-6 months)
- Se habla espanol
- Must be an adult male
- Contact Meyer Center for a screening or
HOT MHMR- Substance Abuse Center
- Substance Abuse Screenings, Adult Outpatient Treatment, COPSD Outpatient Treatment, Case Management, Interim Treatment Services to promote continuity of care for the people we serve.
- Free treatment available.
- No Spanish services available immediately, but bilingual services can be organized.
- No insurance requirements
- Call to schedule screening or appointment (reserve 2 hours for client appointments)
For families coping with a loved one’s substance abuse/addiction, visit https://www.samhsa.gov/families for links to informational websites and additional resources.
Updated and Verified 02/13/23
If any information is incorrect, please contact us at LoveOthers@tricitiesministries.org