- Community Services: assists with utilities, rent, water, education, employment services, and weatherization of home.
- Rent and Utility Assistance: security and utility deposits, rental assistance with eviction notices and first month’s rent.
- Now accepting 2021 applications for the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERA). Fill out application either online or in-person.
- For McLennan County residents ONLY.
- 500 Franklin Ave, Waco, TX 76701
- (254)753-0331, ext 260, ask for a Case Manager in Community Services
- Emergency housing: men, women, and families where possible.
- Permanent housing: low income housing for elderly and disabled.
- Rapid rehousing program: Assists with the first month’s rent and down payment.
- Call and ask for Ms. Lindsey to do an assessment to see if eligible.
- 4721 W. Waco Drive, Waco, TX 76710
- Se habla Español
- Rent, utilities, groceries, medication and transportation assistance through Intensive Case Management (ICM) and Texas Veterans Commissions (TVC) case management programs and emergency assistance program.
- Can assist with rent when funding available.
- To receive services from Caritas, please bring a picture identification card for all members of the household over 18, documentation for household members under 18 (e.g. birth certificate, school/immunization record)and proof of current address/current bill,.
- Se habla Español
- In the interview you will be registered with the system and given a Caritas/HMIS ID card.
- *** helps with all electric providers, dependent on funding
- Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
- 300 South 15th Street. Waco, TX 76701(corner of Mary and 15th)
- (254) 753-4593
Here are some laws you may want to know:
If you find any of this information is incorrect, please email LoveOthers@tricitiesministries.org
Updated and Verified 9/30/21