Veteran’s Crisis Line/ Suicide Prevention
VA Homeless Outreach
- Available 24/7
- Provide resources for homeless veterans or at-risk veterans
- Connect veterans with housing coordinator
- Provide resources for immediate needs
- Once a call is made to the hotline number, a housing coordinator is mandated to call
HOTR MHMR Center, Veteran’s One Stop
- Claims and Benefits Assistance
- Peer to Peer Support
- Case Management
- Legal Aid
- Transition Services
- Request military records, review financial Statuses, file disability, review benefits and survivor pensions
- Provides assistance in filling out the forms.
- Applications online co.mclennan.tx.us/262/Veteran-Services
- Open Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5pm.
- 2010 LaSalle Ave, Ste A Waco Texas 76706
- (254) 297-7171
- Fax applications to: (254) 753-4910
Heart of Texas Goodwill Industries: Operation Good Job
Assisting veterans and their immediate family members in obtaining employment, providing growth in working skills, continuation in education or a referral to other community resources.
- Creates individual career and Financial Plans
- Skills Assessment
- One-on-One Career Coaching
- Employment Preparation Courses
- Additional Skill-Building Classes
Texas Veterans Leadership Program, Employment
Texas Workforce Commission provides assistance in gaining employment.
VA Debt Management Center
Doris Miller VA Medical Center
- (254) 752-6581
- 4800 Memorial Drive Waco, TX.
If you find any of this information is incorrect, please email LoveOthers@tricitiesministries.org
Updated and Verified on 02/10/23