- La Puerta helps connect the immigrant community with trustworthy services. If you want to know more about these low-resource non-profit offices, please contact them.
- ESL classes (morning/afternoon), Citizenship classes and education for exam, art classes, bible studies, GED program, diabetes class and zumba class.
- Has connections with outside clinics
- Offers legal aid: works with Greater Waco Legal Services and American Gateways
- Offers mental health counseling (first consult is free but sessions are $10 after consult).
- Open Mondays and Tuesdays 9:30-AM – 8:00PM
- Office: (254) 754-3503
- Cell: 254-301-4062 (they carry their cell all the time, more likely to answer)
- 500 Clay Ave, 2nd Floor, Waco, TX 76706 ‘
Waco Immigrants Alliance
W.I.A is a grassroots community organization that works to make Waco a safe, welcoming, and equitable place for every immigrant.
- For an extensive list of resources and events, please visit their website.
- Community group that responders to crisis and help you examine your situation or case. Can refer you to community resources.
- Specializes in helping victims of crime
- Immigration legal services (green card renewals [on sliding scale], family based, crime victim’s visas, removal defense, asylum, etc.)
- “Know Your Rights” presentations.
- Call (254) 230-0382 and leave a message to receive a call back.
- 2323 Columbus Ave Suite C, Waco, TX 76701
Baylor Law Immigration Clinic
- Free Legal Advice Clinics – Currently only with DACA Renewal Applications
- (254) 710-1911
- 1114 S University Parks Dr., Waco, TX 76706
Here are some laws you may want to know:
Immigration Social Policy
If you find any of this information is incorrect, please email LoveOthers@tricitiesministires.com
Updated and Verified on 02/10/23