McLennan County Rural Transit District
- Rural transportation for McLennan County and the local area.
- In McLennan County transportation $4 / same day or out of county $5
- Weekdays 5:15am-7:15pm / Saturday 6:15am-8:15pm / not available on Sunday
- 300 South 8th St., Waco, TX 76701
- (254)750-1620 or 1-877-875-7433
McLennan County: Demand Response Van Service
- Door-to-door transportation anywhere within the coverage area. Transportation service is provided by ADA accessible high-floor vans.
- The operator will assist passengers with boarding and exiting the van.
- Clients may request additional assistance when scheduling appointments.
- Weekdays- 5:15am-7:15pm / Saturdays- 6:15am-8:15pm
- Bilingual services available
- 300 Austin Ave., Waco, TX 76702
- (254) 750-1620 or 1-877-875-7433
Waco Transit System
- Routes #5 TSTC/Bellmead
- Route #10 Waco, Marlin, Robison
- 301 S. 8th Street, Suite 100, Waco, Texas 76701
- (254) 750-1613
- Non-emergency medical transportation services for people who don’t have a way to get to covered health care services.
- Must be enrolled in Medicaid, Children with Special Health Care Needs, or Transportation for Indigent Cancer Patients.
- Before you call, set up an appointment with your doctor or provider.
- Make an appointment at least two work days before you need a ride locally or within your service area. If traveling outside of the service area, provide at least 5 work days before you need a ride.
- Must have ID number
If you find any of this information is incorrect, please email LoveOthers@tricitiesministires.com
Updated and Verified on 9/30/21